HIDDEN LAKE GUIDELINES
Thank you for staying at HIDDEN LAKE SAFARI RANCH & RV PARK--we are glad you are here!
We are a family owned & operated business and strive to keep our ranch "family friendly".
As fellow RV'ers we enjoy fellowship with others and sharing our love for nature.
While our country setting is naturally beautiful and inviting, it poses some risks and hazards. With good communication, cooperation and common courtesy we can all have a great experience and leave with good memories.
Just a few rules to keep us all on the same page, reduce hazards and keep us all safe.
Hidden Lake Safari Ranch and RV Park is not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property.
*All Extended stay guests are subject to and must pass a background check. Non-registered individuals must first be approved, pass a background check and pay before staying with registered guests.
Allowing unauthorized guests to stay will be grounds for immediate termination of site rental to registered guest.
* Fishing FREE for registered guests only. No fishing license required on our private lake.
* For your safety, walk only on trails provided and maintained mowed areas within the RV park.
Do not cross the creek or go beyond the posted signs. The dam is a walking trail from gate to gate only.
Guided sightseeing tours are offered at an additional fee for viewing the entire ranch, outside the RV park area.
* No fires allowed except in fire rings provided & covered grills, a small fire can quickly spread and pose a serious threat, so extinguish the fire after use. NO FIRES DURING COUNTY MANDATED BURN BANS.
* Firearms and/or weapons of any type and fireworks are prohibited on park/ranch grounds.
Wildlife sanctuary, NO HUNTING! If park members have a License to Carry, please keep firearms out of sight.
* 5mp maximum speed limit. Drive on interior gravel roads & park on gravel. NO parking on grass!
NO vehicles on the dam, walking trails only.
* NO dirt bikes, golf carts or ATV's are allowed to be driven at the ranch.
*If you are a registered RV site guest, your pet is welcome. However, your pet must be on a leash at all times.
It is mandatory, and your responsibility to clean up after your pet. Never leave your pet unattended.
In addition, if your pet is known to be aggressive,
please leave it at home as it could pose a threat to others and will not be welcome.
* Children are welcome but must be supervised by an adult at all times. (In addition to wild & exotic animals, the lake & several creeks wind through the property that contains unfenced bodies of water.)
* Aerobic Septic System sprinklers located at the bottom of the campsites are not to be used for any purpose such as playing in or drinking, etc.
* No swimming or wading in the creeks or the lake.
* No climbing or crossing over wire fences.
* Keep your campsites and other areas clutter and litter free,
always place trash in the dumpster located at the front entrance.
Frequent mowing & weed trimming,
NO obstructions/ storage in or around RV sites.
Storage rental units are available in town.
* Quiet hours between dusk and 7:00 AM.
Please keep noise to a minimum while entering
or departing during these hours, as your neighbors may be sleeping.
* NO washing vehicles or RV's onsite or other excessive use of water.
* FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOU MAY PAY BY THE DAY, WEEK OR MONTH.
NO REFUNDS ON UNUSED DAYS DUE TO AN EARLY DEPARTURE.
We go to great lengths to ensure that our guests have a good time.
However, we will ask you to leave if you destroy property,
create a disturbance or violate our policies.
There will be NO REFUNDS if we ask you to leave.